Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hey out there!

Hey guys! 2Win at your service! This will be a place for high school students who need help on their homework. From Algebra to Physics, English to History, you’ll get the best answers possible. I’ll upload solutions and explanations for questions submitted. Comment here with your problem, or email me at 2wintutor@gmail.com and I’ll try to answer ASAP. (I’ll answer on here of course, for others to see) There may occasionally be guest tutors on here, and I assure you that they are exceptionally smart. :D Happy questioning

2 comments:

  1. did i have to make a blog to comment on this? cause i did >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, anyone could comment, even if you don't have an account with blogger.... lemme double check... but help me spread the word!

    ReplyDelete